New York City
- Home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites, New York City is a fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance. The city’s 5 boroughs sit where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean, with the island borough of Manhattan at the “Big Apple's" core.
- Area: 1,214 km²
- Founded: 1624
- Weather: 27°C, Wind SW at 7 mph (11 km/h), 84% Humidity
- Local time: Thursday 15:53
- Getting there: 7 h 20 min flight, around £775. from major European cities.
- Population: 8.406 million (2013)